Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FIRST STAGE OF IWB PROJECT

Ermmm...actually I was suprised when I was told that the submission of the project is on 5 September..hahahaha it seems that I did not really paying attention when the discussion about the project being discussed in the class...Maybe I was to tired on that day...The date is just around the corner. Thus, I informed my other group members to divide the projects into individual work since everyone is going back for the MERDEKA holiday. AUTHENTIC EDUCATORS...Let's start the project now!!!! We come into consensus to create 3 English lessons and 2 Mathematics lessons. Eryanti, Nadiah and me will do the English lessons while Hanna and Akma will do the Mathematics lessons. And as usual...I feel relieved because I am given the English lesson. To be honest...I still think that I'm not really 'PROFESSIONAL' in preparing a Mathematics lesson. But no worries...I'm still learning to do my best for my minor course throughout my journey in becoming a GREAT teacher! sounds familiar? hemm...For my project, I start to find the images needed for the lesson today. I plan to create a lesson which allows the children to learn the process of making a sandwich. This may help the children to learn about vocabulary related to processess and let them to have fun in the lesson. But, I still need to explore the CS further because I might be blessed to come up with other creative ideas tonight...To my group members, as we have promised, I'll show my lesson this coming Monday. Till then...

No comments: