Monday, September 10, 2007

2nd STAGE OF IWB PROJECT

Haaa...I was wrong...the submission date is not 5 September but on the 12 September. Now, I'm working hard to get things done...my back aching problem is back after it flies to another place for quite sometime. It is not that easy to deal with the soft ware since there are many questions have been puzzling my brain. Is it interactive enough for the students? Or is it really worth to use the acticities inside the classroom? Or is it suitable for the particular learning outcome that i have chosen? Or is it succint enough to cater for different types of students in the classroom? Or is it still need to be improvised? Can you see how difficult it is? But, never mind..I still have more than 10 hours to finalize everything. I'm doing good as the 70% of the project is completed. The most important thing that I need to bear in mind is that the activities that I have created are completely perfect with the integration of the smart board software. Alright...back to the real business now...To authentic educators....I'll give my part to be uploaded tomorrow ya...

No comments: